Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Bump, my Bump, my Lovely Baby Bump

So far I haven't done a completely stellar job of keeping this blog updated. I have trouble getting motivated because I don't think anyone even reads this. I think, I already know what's going on with me and I don't really need to type it all out for myself to read. Although, as I write those very words, my next thought is, "Well it would still be good to process things instead of letting them get all jumbled up in your head!" Oh self, how right you are.
An update: Judah has been kicking alot lately! Sometimes it seems like he's moving nonstop all day long! Other days I don't feel that much movement. It's always so exciting when he does the big kicks, or when it feels like he's rolling around in my belly. He seems so big and strong in there!

Here is a recent picture of a growing belly with a growing baby inside. :)


 I had been cleaning and didn't have on my wedding rings. Oops!

No comments: