Friday, April 13, 2012

Letting Go



i can not control other peoples' thoughts or attitudes toward me. whether they love me or leave me, i can only choose where to focus, and what my response will be.

i can not control judah. i can only train him. i can ask for help. i can give myself grace. i can ask God to give me wisdom.

i can not control when our next child is conceived and born. i can not make life. only God can. i can only trust the Creator. and pray and pray and beg for a baby. and wait, and trust. and pray some more.

holding on to this truth today:

the Lord is righteous in all his ways, and kind in all his works. ps 145:17
i can trust Him!




2 comments:

IVMarz said...

"I'm actually surprisingly thankful that I'm not pregnant yet. I'm really beginning to see the importance of God's timing and remembering that He is sovereign and ever so much wiser than me. I am thankful that God doesn't always give us exactly what we want, when we want it; instead, He gives us exactly what we need, exactly when we need it." -You, Nov2008

I know the pain of waiting is hard. I know. I was going to say "not in this area" but even in this area I do. I know He will grow in you everything you need to be complete. Love you.

- your sister in waiting

Rose said...

thanks V. <3